Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] You can hang out with all the boys [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis frowned at Father Brennan like a child who had been punished for something they didn't do.

"I didn't even go to him. I came for breakfast. And there was nothing in my question that was out of line. Whatever I thought, could be different but it didn't come out of my mouth. I don't wanna go following after Father Eichards. He just doesn't like me and he'd have taken anything I said wrong." He said quickly in defending himself.

Most of it was true, he believed. Of course his question had been laced with innuendo in his mind but he had been good and not voiced it. And he certainly hadn't asked for anything more . He pouted but shoved some extra food in his mouth before standing up.

"Ah duh havba dah jhis, ahm gohha gha doa ha hurck dha quea."* He said with his mouth spewing crumbs before he turned to leave the room. He also was already getting full and wanted to leave before Brennan could reconsider letting him stay there.

*'I don't have to take this, I'm gonna go to the church to clean.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hang out with all the boys - by Francis Tully - 03-10-2022, 06:30 AM