Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] You can hang out with all the boys [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis looked surprised by the out upstairs and stared at Father Richards. His lips thinned into a tight line and it was clear he struggled to keep from saying whatever he was going to say. Unknown to all around, he had a lot of possibilities swirling in his head.

When Father Brennan spoke, the look wiped from his face as if it were never there and he smiled cheerfully towards the other. "Of course! You're so very generous, even though I know funds and space are tight for the church. Helping out us helpless lads and lasses in our time of need."

He leaned forwards to Chéri, careful to not disturb the food and spoke softly to them, making sure the others couldn't clearly hear. It was all for his own benefit since the French guest couldn't understand him.

"Don't let him scare ya, he's just mad that I offered to help him out with all that tension he's got. Poor thing , so angry over a joke. And I tell ya, if you can't hit on a priest to see their shocked looks, who can you hit on?" He shrugged and pulled away looking at the other helplessly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hang out with all the boys - by Francis Tully - 03-08-2022, 12:28 PM