Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] You can hang out with all the boys [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis rose his brow at basically being frowned upon and unwelcome before laughing. Hearing the other person he looked startled then shook his head as if criticizing Gabriel. "I told your other priest I'd behave and you treat me so coldly." He pouted as cutely as his face would allow before thanking Chéri for pointing at the milk a d pouring himself a cup.

"Guess I shouldn't worry then. I'm not the one inviting poor blokes who don't speak a spot of English. Probably taking advantage of the poor man." He said clearly nit seriously since he couldn't believe it of this one, Brennan was still up in the air.

"Get used to me. The pretty one promised I could stay and eat as long as I cleaned and worked on repairing the church " He said sickeningly sweet towards Father Richards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hang out with all the boys - by Francis Tully - 03-01-2022, 06:34 PM