Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Curse The World That Gave Me Life [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem watched her slightly when she said that. It struck him as something he felt he could relate to. He nodded and flashed her a warm smile, despite the pain that seemed to fill both of their bodies. "Alright, then when I am better and washed up. How about I take you to a bar and we share a drink. You can tell me your woes while we drink away the memories?"

He did want to help her for saving him. He's still shocked she found him again. She had teary eyes and called him a good man, when was the last time anyone said anything positive to him? He helped her up again and steadied her.

"Ah, I'm not that good, but thank you. And sure, I'd love to toss him down there. Then you can remind him of all the ways he's hurt you when you use it as a latrine." He took her arm to wrap around his shoulders, using her a bit for balance and letting her use him.

"Come, let's head back to town."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curse The World That Gave Me Life - by Menachem Meijer - 04-11-2022, 08:55 PM