Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Curse The World That Gave Me Life [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He was being lifted! As he was slowly going up, Menachem was feeling joy and hope. He was getting closer to escape and maybe surviving this nightmare. As he clung to the rope he focused on the growing circle of sunlight. Then, he heard the snap with no time to stop what came.

"SHIT!!" He cried out and winced, holding his head where it struck a rock on the way down. He blinked a few times, seeing some spots but they cleared. He didn't fall all the way down as he stretched out his arms and legs a bit the moment he heard the snap. Now there was a radiating pain on his back, but no numbness, well other than his leg but that had been there.

He saw the rope and took a deep breath to reach for it. "Give.. me a minute. We're so close.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curse The World That Gave Me Life - by Menachem Meijer - 03-28-2022, 10:08 PM