Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] By the River Side [The British Isles]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"My brother did. And got himself killed." Rose finally snapped. "That's why my poor old father responded the way he did. He doesn't want anyone else getting hurt." She moved a little so that she was more in the sun, and would dry faster. "We should work hard where we are and not get crazy ideas in our heads." Simon had had so many crazy ideas. Simon had been such a dreamer. He had been such a misfit. He couldn't accept the life he had been given. And now he lay in an unmarked grave in unconsecrated prison ground, as if annihilated completely. Everyone of them had been reminded of Simon that evening and the paralyzing grief had sat between them unspoken.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny narrowed his brow but was curious. "Oh really? Is that the shadow that traps you all? You are afraid to be like him? How exactly did it happen? I mean people can die at home too. It happens all the time. " He almost made a remark about her missing mother but held his tongue...for now.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"None of your bussiness." She shivered and started squeezing out her skirt again.

497 Posts
8 Threads

"You brought him up, not me. Must have been shameful. You want to forget he even existed it was so bad. Oh!" He clapped his hands together. "Perhaps he suffered horribly! "
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose glared at him. "You would enjoy that, wouldn't you?" She was certain of the man's depravity now.

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Actually not at all. We all must die some day. What matters is when it happens and how it happens. I would much prefer that his death was so bad it shook you all to the core, rather than you were ashamed of how he lived." Benny shrugged and folded his arms.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose straightened her back and gave him a foul look. "I'm not ashamed of my brother! I just don't talk to prats!" Actually, she was careful in speaking about her brother. More than enough people knew that he had been hanged for murder. She was surprised the news hadn't reached Mr. Meijer yet.

Right...

497 Posts
8 Threads

"You just suddenly now decide you're too good to talk to me? What makes you so above me?" He looked at her and frowned. "You don't look like you got money, influence, anything to make you 'special'."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"I don't talk about personal stuff because it is none of yer business." The sun was warming her body, but Rose was still feeling cold. She wished she could change into her other dress, but of course this guy had to take that opportunity from her as well.

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Then why did you bring it up? I didn't even know you had another brother..." He looked at her expectantly for an answer. "It is rude to introduce a topic then refuse to elaborate."