Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

When Nettie had returned, she saw a clearly uncomfortable constable nodding his head towards Malachi and it sounded like he was thinking him. She cut in to tell them about moving in and her excitement and quickly took her place near her uncle hoping something hadn't happened. Her uncle was a fragile man.

She immediately smiled when spoken to and agreed before the constable named Crane looked to them both. "Oh, you didn't pull me away from anything. It's all part of the job and I hope you both feel welcome. If there's anything I can do, let me know. I will hopefully see you soon, Father Brennan. Maybe I shall make something for the both of you to enjoy to welcome you to town." He smiled though there still seemed to be a cloud glooming behind his eyes.

She waited until he left and looked to Malachi, her head tilted in curiosity. "Let's look around some more. And you can tell me all about the interesting chat you two had while I was gone!" She teased.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 03-04-2022, 12:28 PM