Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled looking thankful but a small part of him was uneased. He looked away from the priest and looked restless as he changed his position and rubbed his hands together. "Ah that. Well you wouldn't be too far off actually. I've a great shame and a great sin. The shame is what drove me to be a constable, you see? I actually wanted to be a fire fighter once. "

His chuckle was more strained as he continued. "The sin drives me to work harder in hopes I can do a little extra good to help wash away any stain my sin could cause. It is harder because this sin is so beautiful if it weren't a sin I'd have taken it with open arms without hesitation, but I feel it has caused more than enough damage and would like to pretend it didn't exist."

His eyes caught the priests in pure desire that his words were true, but he shook his head. "Thank you. I would love to but... I spoke to Father Richards of my issues once and.. it has made everything far,far worse." He held up a hand to cancel any assumptions the other could make.

"It is no failing of his. He is a paragon of what the church represents, or should. I've never seen someone stand so strongly to their values. It's humbling. And I don't want to trouble you with something that I feel my best option is to push it down inside and hope it eventually dies."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Elijah Crane - 03-03-2022, 08:53 AM