Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

There was that nervousness again, almost reflexive at the mention of the basket. God, he wanted to know why.

Had his attempt to retrieve the basket been hindered by Mister Tully? It wouldn't have surprised him. The beggar could've teased Crane enough to repel him from the church, or... perhaps he had been right in his first assumption that it had something to do with Father Richards.

Malachi's smile stayed fixed. He did his best to commit the directions to Crane's house to his memory -- it wouldn't be too hard. It was always good to know where a constable lived.

"That won't be difficult at all," he assured. "I'll bring it by your house as soon as I get the chance. And..."

He watched the constable for a moment, and continued in a quieter tone so as not to be overheard.

"...I am always here to listen, if there is anything ever bothering you. It's sort of what I'm meant to do, after all."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Malachi Brennan - 03-03-2022, 04:26 AM