Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded his head and tried to show a little humor at what Malachi had said. "Too humble? And here I had been raised to think we should always strive for the humbleness."He chuckled slightly. Father Brennan seemed more at ease thank Richards, and he wasn't sure yet what that meant overall, but he decided this man was perhaps good for Whitby and maybe to help his dearest priest.

Elijah held up a hand and about to speak to tell Malachi not to worry when he mentioned the basket. He looked away , the nervousness returned. "Ah, it isn't... a rush. But yes, I don't live too far." He gave him directions and gestured in it's overall location. "If it is too difficult to do it later in the day or early enough when I'm home, the Constabulary is very easy to find."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Elijah Crane - 03-02-2022, 11:59 PM