Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

At the correction of father, Helen had looked slightly annoyed. "I personally believe 'Father' should be reserved to your flock. The church abandoned me before I was even born, so I do not hold it in high standards. I will not hold that against you though. If it is necessary, then it shall be. I am not here to hurt feelings unnecessarily." She said with little compassion.

Nettie looked at the place and up at him. "I think the place is great. She is strict and I certainly don't agree with some of her personal views, I think. But it doesn't look like she'll hold it against us. But I really do want you okay with this."

She smiled up at him and tightened her grip on the handle of the bag. "There are plenty of other places in Whitby to look at if you're unsatisfied."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 03-02-2022, 03:36 AM