Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

Helen rose her brow and looked to the tall priest and folded her hands neatly in front of her. "Mr. Brennan was it? I hope one day all of the ladies here move on to a more stable and personal home. This room is not meant to be long term and sometimes a couple of ladies or so will find work and manage to move into their own homes together. There they do not need to abide by my rules and schedules and they live their own lives. Some come very temporary. I've had women come here in the middle of the night in tears because of a husband or family member, and if there are no free beds, I have allowed the use of my own and even help them get a ticket to return to their parents home or some other place they can find safety, or find a way to free up a bed up here."

She looked bad at the women who went about their lives barely glancing at the strangers, and then she turned back to him. "I know I may be strict and perhaps this home is lacking in some things they wish. But more than anything, it is a haven. And for as long as I or my mother have lived here no one has ever managed to take anyone from here who did not wish to go. And I will never let that change for as long as I breathe. I hope Ms Nettie finds it suitable, if not there are other places in town." She glanced go the blond woman.

Nettie smiled and thanked her. "Can we discuss it?" The woman nodded and she gently guided malachi so they could talk outside in privacy. Crane followed but stayed a distance so they weren't overheard.

"Before I say what I think, tell me your thoughts honestly." She said looking up at her uncle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Helen Clarke - 03-01-2022, 05:18 PM