Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie cracked a small smile and nodded with him. "You're right. Nothing of excitement isn't a bad thing. But, this is exciting.. I am here. I'm in a new town, and I get to see my favorite person in the world. So this is exciting a little. And things are still new for you, it'll settle soon..." She said, striving to push the positive.

"Interesting people? That's nice to hear. I will be looking forward to meeting them. This town seems full of surprises, by the way you talk about it."

Her head tilted as she watched him as he spoke of the bird. She wondered but waved her free hand a little. "It is always exciting when something wild gets indoors. Luckily, you weren't hurt. Stay safe and as boring as you wish to be. I'll support you whether you are boring or feel like stepping out of your comfort zone. Sometimes we step into something scary to grow." She said, and looked forward as they walked. "So show me around, once I find a place to stay, you will know where to find me all the time. And maybe I can treat us to dinner, since you must be starving."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-27-2022, 12:05 AM