Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

"No. But you were the one who needed someone there more. I will not pretend you've not been at a disadvantage, and it seems like it keeps happening. It really riles me up to think of how mistreated you are."

Nettie frowned slightly and pursed her lips. She recalled an incident with a rock and lots of crying. While it had upset the child version of Nettie, the now-adult was Somewhat happy she had done it.

She stomped a boot slightly and clenched her fists before looking up at him. "I am going to work so hard here so that you are treated right. I refuse to think they will see you and get to know you and still treat you like a stranger. Before this year is out. I intend to have a few people call you friend and mean it from the bottom of their hearts."

She sighed when he dismissed her and shrugged walking again. "If I did meet a boy, I don't think it would be worth talking about. I would have left him back in London, but luckily I haven't. Not with any seriousness anyway." She'd had some hopefuls try to court her and politely met with them but none turned her eyes and thus they were abandoned the moment she moved.

"As for doing anything. Oh same old, I suppose. I had been learning about art and reading some books Beatrice recommended. But that has just been a hobby we began. I'm sorry I have been so boring." She laughed and glanced to him. "Anything of interest you'd like to share?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-26-2022, 06:42 AM