Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Already the figure beside the priest was bubbling with happiness but hearing that he seemed happy to walk with her, she was overjoyed. She moved the bag to her outside hand, letting it swing a little as they walked.

She eyed the place as they walked, trying to take in anything that seemed important but also wanting to figure out what made Whitby special. It was important that this town saw how big hearted and hard working Malachi was and she wanted them to love him like she did.

"Oh yes. I've worked on my skill, I think I could do it for some money. A shop though ..." she shook her head. "It would cost extra for a place to work from, I'd be busier, and I feel like I'd have to devote myself to it more than I'm ready to. I want to be able to drop everything at a moment's notice if I'm needed elsewhere. And it is more something to keep me busy, at least for now. An ad in the paper should be enough."

She stepped around a small puddle and watched him out of the corner of her eye. Nettie had written to her small circle of friends whenever she moved someplace new, just to keep in touch. They had wanted her to remain in London, but she couldn't. While it was never said, she worried about her uncle and feared he was a bit vulnerable and could be easily taken advantage of. Being nearby, she would keep an eye on things and protect him if need be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-24-2022, 08:41 AM