Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

A small smile remained when he nodded to her and passed. He had to act so reserved for his career, it sometimes made her wonder how he managed. The beautiful weather outside caught her attention briefly and she took a deep breath enjoying the smell of the sea. "Well, then that's that, isn't it? I should look for a semi permanent place here because I am staying as long as you are."

His hope to stay had her nod and look happier. "Then I hope it does. It's high time you had a place you could really call home. And if they don't love you, they don't deserve you. Too many people haven't given you a chance and have missed out on something really special." Her own family included, but then they were negligent to her as well so it was fitting they wouldn't know how to treat him either.

"I'm going to be close by so you can see me any time. And I will be visiting you whenever your job isn't keeping you busy until I know you have settled in and are welcomed like you should." She said in return.

"You don't sound well, if there is trouble you can tell me. But I won't pry. You're an adult, uncle, so you can handle things when you want to but I'm glad I came when I did. Just wish I'd been here earlier." She looked pleased with herself as she walked slowly with him, looking around as they walked. "Hm?" She smiled at him. "It's not that bad. You have been busy all day, and I'm making you work still by showing me around. The least I can do is carry my own things." Nettie spoke in her constant cheerful mood before suddenly remembering something and looked to him.

"If I'm being here a while, I was thinking of getting a job. Something casual, like being a seamstress. I can take customers just when I want to. That sort of thing. What do you think?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-23-2022, 11:39 PM