Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie had been mostly raised by the man before her, so he taught her well. Still, she would never tell him about the place she stayed at. It was perfectly fine over all. She had no trouble getting her room and it seemed clean enough and secure but oh... She thought she would lose her mind hearing what the couple in the room next door were up to all night. Just remembering the sounds made her very embarrassed all over again.

With the handle of her bag in both hands, the blond gripped it and perked up looking very excited to see the small town with her uncle. Her head turned to face him and she looked up with large eyes. "You really should have invited me. I think you'd have adjusted faster with me here, it would feel more like home. Besides, I would be here to give you my support and you would have someone you could relax around. I know how hard you try." Her smile shrank but it was warm and genuine. She wanted him to do well and have a place he could stay and call home.

She walked with him towards the door and opened it for him, without others to judge, she didn't care about what was 'polite'. "Oh, I am good. Nothing too new, how about you?" His niece turned quickly in place and pulled up the bag almost to her chin, giving him a very mischievous smile. "Well, that depends. How long will you be here?" She rose her brow in amusement to see his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-23-2022, 04:41 PM