Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie was looking up when he mentioned having to cut his hair. Her lips turned into a thin, disapproving line at that. She then let go of his hair and smiled again and touched his cheeks turning his head more playfully. "Qell, it'll grow back. Until then everyone gets to enjoy the face of one of the sweetest people in all of England!"

She laughed in such a good mood and was even more delighted to see he'd leave with her and nodded. "Sounds wonderful." The woman gave a little oh sound as of She almost forgot something and moved back towards the confessional where beside the door sat her carpet bag.

"I was sort of hoping as we would walk, you could point out a better place to stay. I picked one of the first ones I saw after I got off the train and..." she shrugged looking away embarrassed. "I would like a place that might be a bit quieter."

She walked up to him and gave a little nod. "I am all ready to go." The blond leaned up on her toes, closer to his height and delicately nudged his arm in comraderie, which she always had with her uncle who had been more of a father figure. "I am really so happy to see you again. I don't want you to be gone so long. Even if you're working. All the more reason to have your niece here to support you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-23-2022, 08:18 AM