Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Shit Job [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley started to write again. "Really? Noah longbottom? Did he admit his dad did it? That was.. months ago! I think I need to bring him in for questioning as well." He hummed in thought. "Are you certain you have the dates right?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Uh... maybe not... I'm no so smart." James said. Just play dumb, maybe that would keep him out of trouble.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley stared at him intently and leaned in a bit. "Just take a deep breath and try again. I have all day."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James moved back in his chair as the constable leaned forward. "Oh. Well, I don't. I have to be home before tea."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley steepled his fingers and stared hard at the kid. "Then keep talking."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Was it always so hot in the police station? James turned bright red. "Uhm... I don't remember the dates exactly, ser."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley gave the boy a very confident grin as he gestured to the top of the page. "It says so right here, last day of school. But if you can't be certain, I'll just ask him about it. Maybe his memory is better." He said and started to write something else on the page. "Anything else to ad?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Shit.

"No, ser..." He muttered swinging his legs again. "Can I go now?"

He didn't like this game anymore now that he was losing.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded and looked from the boy to the priest. "I suppose. I still have another report to finish taking. I may find you later, but I have your name and address, Longbottom." He grinned.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Yes, ser." James tried to say as confidently as he could. Before that time he would have to get his narrative straight or he'd be in trouble.

He slid off the chair and sheepishly made his way to the exit. Then he turned round and looked at the priest. He lifted his hand in a hesitant wave. "Bye father priest," he said. Then he left the station to go pester Ruth for more food.

A few feet on, he forgot his fear and began to feel more confident again. He'd come up with a strong story and find some 'evidence' against Bram. Maybe he'd even argue that candles weren't enough these days, and it was bicycles he was after now.