Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] What a Coincidence, Meeting You Here [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah did not like being the only one sitting any longer. He stood which put him uncomfortably close to the man he'd been bearing his heart to. He immediately stepped back to put a little space between them. That warmth was too much and he was already weak being in the same room as the man who made him feel this way.

He looked to him slowly and shook his head. He was still so close. It felt so easy to take him into his arms and beg for just one moment. But that was a terrible idea. "I am not going to try to seduce you. I've lived this long without touching a man, and when I gave in.." he turned away not wanting to look at him as he talked about it.

"It was fine..physically. But my feelings for you don't compare to that. It isn't about giving into sin. My far minor sins that I've confessed for in the past are few and far between save for these thoughts. And even when you're not there, they continue. And it hurts more not seeing you..." he turned to look at him again. How he'd almost sell his soul to touch those lips just once, but it would be terrible. It would break through all of his reserves like a dam made of playing cards.

"I just want to be close to you. I know it is wrong and selfish. And I know you know I will be admiring you secretly. But I can keep my hands to myself. Just... the only way I'd be able to fully stay away would be if I went to another church completely and made sure I never saw your face in town again. And... I don't want to do that. Is that..what you want?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a Coincidence, Meeting You Here - by Elijah Crane - 02-21-2022, 07:14 PM