Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] What a Coincidence, Meeting You Here [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

When the hand was withdrawn, he closed his hands and drew them close, feeling that very familiar humiliation for his own actions. He looked down and let his hair fall before his eyes.

"Letter? The letter you wrote before you left? Yes I received that. I... understand, my being here put you in a.. i..I.. that is to say.. You've suffered so much because of me. And I don't know how to fix that. I never meant to hurt you. " He placed a hand to his face the tears now falling down his cheeks and he wanted to disappear. He shouldn't have come. His breath caught in his throat as he struggled to silence a tiny choked sob. What was he doing to Gabe- no, Father Richards. "I..truly am...s-so sorry."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a Coincidence, Meeting You Here - by Elijah Crane - 02-20-2022, 07:53 PM