Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius grinned as he listened to him. Oh to be so famous he could insult people! While he had money, he was seen by those in the know as just the spoiled but spineless son who would not stand up to others. "That is incredible, but you have earned that right to be rude to perhaps almost anyone." And yet this guy hadn't been rude to him...yet. Time could tell.

He immediately shook his head, "I don't want to see it cleaned up. I like to see it as you truly live in it. Get a feel for how you operate, if that is alright? My own ah...'studio' is also part my living space so it isn't as neat as I would like, but it isn't very messy. I hope you will ..understand." He worried if perhaps he should hide some of it, but no he would let the man see his room bared in its glory. It was the best insight into his being he could offer. "I am so honored you will give me this chance to see your work."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' - by Darius Carrington - 02-17-2022, 02:17 AM