Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"Talent isn't a fad. That's why we still talk about the masters . Even if you were to fade from the trends, people would still love your art. I think it speaks to them." Darius said passionately , gesticulating with his hands as he did. As he talked about paying bills, his eyes cast down and he slowly gathered the ruffled pages neatly. "Ah, I haven't had to worry about making money. I've paid for models and paint just what I wanted to..mostly."

There was the one painting, a cursed piece bundled up in his room. A gift never delivered to a man he wouldn't be surprised if he'd been cursed. He should throw that painting in the river as it made him sick just thinking about it. But he couldn't risk someone finding it. Perhaps one dark night he'll burn it. But then maybe if ghosts exist, Chris will return to haunt him until his own end.

He looked up quickly at the question. "Oh, oh yes!" He then became aware of himself and curled his fingers around the papers. "Ah! I should go so you can work...and enjoy tea when it's time. But... I'll be there at the house? Or would you prefer I come get you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' - by Darius Carrington - 02-15-2022, 07:31 PM