Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just watching your things for you [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

191 Posts
9 Threads

She turned her eyes back on him, opened her mouth, then closed it. She rolled her eyes again instead and let out a frustrated grunt. And Ruth thought her little brothers were annoying!

She stood up and walked to the window. Rain still. Heavy summer's rain. Lucy had vomited on her other dress and she hadn't had a chance to wash it yet. If she left now, she'd have nothing dry to put on. She'd be stuck here for a while. She began to pace.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Since she said nothing, Francis didn't either. He instead slipped down to sit and just watched her pace and rest his arms behind his head.

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth paced for a long time without saying a word to the rat-man. Eventually the rain seemed to turn into a light drizzle and she walked over to the window.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis frowned and looked her over to try to see her pockets. "You haven't taken anything yet, have you?"

191 Posts
9 Threads

She turned and looked at him scornfully. "Of your trash? No. And even if I had, what are you going to do about it?" She knew she shouldn't provoke him, but the temptation was almost irresistible.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis rose his brow in surprise. "You think I can't stand up for myself? Just because I'm skinny, I'm weaker than you?" He wanted to prove himself, but at the same time he also wouldn't let her manipulate him.

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth merely smiled knowingly at him. Then she climbed through the window.