[Complete] Help Me Lock Away My Ill Gotten Gains [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Darius’ fortunes were … mixed.

The rates were a couple tiers less than what Darius’ father might expect to pay a solicitor. A far older, more experienced solicitor. It would be fair for a man who actually had experience.

Zechariah was banking on his obliviousness.

What Zechariah did not bank on is how a fellow young, inexperienced client might bank on a retainer contract. His fees were flat rather than by the hour.

“I apologize, Mr. Carrington,” he said again, blandly. “I am still learning your level of experience in these matters.”

Another swig of wine. God, was he actually going to make him earn his damned money?

“The bastardy laws prohibit all but the firstborn son from inheriting, meaning Mr. Magnus Carrington Sr. is proposing something … quite legally unsound. I will follow up with the probate attorney as agreed for the specifics, of course.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help Me Lock Away My Ill Gotten Gains - by Zechariah Meijer - 02-13-2022, 10:25 PM