Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Looking at the Cracks as they Grow [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Victim

57 Posts
2 Threads

Height: 5'4''

There was a slight narrowing of the eyes as he spoke about Pearl. It was as if she was seeing Darius for the first time. He was cleverer than she had thought. Someone to be managed carefully, but potentially more useful than she had thought too.

"I have already told you what your father has planned for you. He considers you a failure and incapable of representing the family, and so he means to cut you out of the will and make Pearl and her lover the heirs." She looked at him intently. "I believe you capable of representing the family, with a little help and advice. I know you are smarter than your father thinks. Probably smarter than your siblings, and the most composed. But we mustn't let Pearl and that rat cheat you out of your rightful place."

"Darius..." Was it time? Her husband was getting more and more insufferable. And she would have to act fast before the bastard could make any legal changes final. Was this the endgame? "My dear, now that this responsibility rests on your shoulders and your father has turned his back, there is something important you must know. Something I would have told you long ago, if I weren't afraid of your father. But you must keep it a secret, can you do that?"

She trusted he couldn't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at the Cracks as they Grow - by Anne Carrington - 01-27-2022, 03:08 PM