Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Bro Kit [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah was out in the yard, pretending to work but kind of tired of working, when he heard a familiar sound in an unfamiliar environment: the smashing of a bottle in Mr. Meijer's home.

He didn't pay much attention to it, until he heard the shouting. That didn't sound good. He hurried in and popped his head around the door.

"Huh uh... I'll fetch a doctor," he offered and without waiting for a reply, he was off.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

“Kitty!” Zechariah half laughed, half coughed. “You look-…”

Hm. Bad subject.

“It is-… to, uh, see you, it has been a while!”

He was trying.

Before Zechariah could dig himself deeper into a hole, a boy (man? something in between) popped in to help.

“I … brought wine,” he said, pressing the already soaked handkerchief against Uriel’s bleeding hand.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty was very grateful and called out after Noah, "thank ya kindly! Hurry!" She knew he would though.

Her eyes turned to zech dangerously. "My husband is on the ground bleeding a mess and you think it's funny to make fun of my condition? Either take Abe or bandage up his hand!" She demanded as she stood back up slowly to rock the crying infant.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

The large man gave a groan and woke up from his stupor. What had happened? Oh, oh yeah, by the throbbing of his hand, it was bleeding and the scent of wine drifted into his nostrils along with that metallic scent of the blood. Uriel bellowed, "What kind of idiot stabs his hand trying to open a bottle of wine? This kind of idiot apparently!" It wasn't a joke, he was furious with himself for even grabbing the bottle. This was God's way of telling him he ought not to have done that, he thought.

"Ugh, it stings." And then he rolled onto his side, intent on getting up. "Just a scratch," he muttered, "Just a flesh wound. Nothing more. Acting like a baby." He was slightly woozy but he was able not to faint again.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Oh. Oh, God. The child was less work, but it had touched Kitty. He wanted to help Uriel, but … it was messy. Very messy. Messy enough that he considered his luck with the child. Would he make things better or worse than whoever that other child (did Kitty bring ‘baggage’, or was that the farmhand Uriel mentioned?) was off fetching?

The relief when Uriel came to was broad as daylight. He might have even been relieved if Menachem had come to if it was a choice between touching blood and holding Kitty’s child.

“Barely a scratch,” Zechariah reassured, for what he lacked in sense he made up for in gevurah.

Kitty needed both arms for that rifle, right?

“Let me get some water,” he said, in a stroke of genius.

Zechariah made a beeline for the washroom Uriel had so graciously shown him before.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Barely a scratch?! Do ya see all that blood? I wake up ta crashing and see that no good brother of yours standin over your body and blood. He's lucky I got the baby in my arm otherwise I'd have beaten him. Noah's gone to fetch tha doctor. I swear..."

She placed her elbow, carefully keeping the baby curled in her arm as the other gripped his uninjured hand. She pulled herself up and tried to pull him with her.

"I'm not supposed ta be outta bed but here I am... and of course I see what caused it." She looked to zech suspicious, her annoyance made worse by the terribly pain stabbing in her spine that her legs shook though she tried to ignore it.

"Yes make yerself useful!" She called out after the retreating man then looked at uriel in concern. "Are ya alright? Not seeing double or anything?" She checked him for any cuts from the broken glass.

308 Posts
8 Threads

"I think I am alright. Just woozy," he sighed up at his wife. "This is my fault, I went to try and open the bottle for Zecheriah and I ought not to have done that. It was stupid of me." Now the bottle was open... and the contents were all over him and the floor. "I am sure it's not fatal but it hurts like the devil." He was careful not to move around too much when there were shards of glass everywhere.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Hm. He had to urinate a bit. Not urgently, but a little. Was it inappropriate to urinate whilst his brother was bleeding out?
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Do not blame yourself. But do be more careful next time!" Kitty sighed and managed to pull him to sit in a chair. "You're also not stupid, you wanted ta be kind to your brother. My sweet Uriel.." She kissed his forehead before looking for a cloth to press on the injury. "Maybe I can get Noah to clean this mess up when he gets back.." The redhead said looking at the mess as she rocked Abraham with her free hand. She looked back to him. "Please help me keep it pressed, and don't look." She said seriously then looked to the washroom and called out. "What is takin ya so long on that water??"

308 Posts
8 Threads

"I'm sorry, my love. It's just that he told me something rather startling and I wasn't thinking." Glass tinkled to the ground and crunched underfoot as he put pressure on the wound. He tried not to look and mumbled, "Yoivey." His face was kind of pale at that point. "I'll clean the mess up after we get my hand situated." He was actually compulsive about it he wanted his kitche- home clean.