Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Things you read in the newspaper [Market, Shops and Spas]

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"Dr. Wells has been kind to me..." most of the time. But now there was more complexity to it. She took a deep breath and looked at him tiredly. "I don't want to run anymore," she said ever so softly, "But I have noone... I can trust noone. It's better that way, that I don't become your friend or his." Her eyes were bright now. "And I will not be followed every where I go either." Her closely guarded secret was about to unravel, it seemed. She backed up a step and took hold of one of her arms.

"If I let you become my friend, if I let him..." She wasn't sure if she was referring to Tris or Vik in that moment. "If I trust you, you'll leave me too." She didn't really hear herself anymore, she was starting to feel just lethargic. "I cannot do it again. Better he finds me."
[Image: Pippa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw] Things you read in the newspaper - by Philippa Danes - 09-03-2021, 10:06 PM