Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She smiled and went to open her mouth to speak again, but the waiter came with their food. That was a rather large steak for such a dainty woman. She inhaled the scent and her stomach growled a little too loudly. When the waiter was done doing that and had refilled their drinks, she looked down, "I don't understand his reservations except I think he is worried I'll get hurt. But he hurts me when he says it the way he does. Ye ken? He's taken care of me. But I always land on me feet... And sometimes I'm lucky enough ta have a soft place ta land."

She smiled and pulled back so they could eat, "I'm in no hurry either. If it happens, it happens. Until then, we enjoy each other and the little ones we have already." She cut a slice of beef, it was like butter. She put it in her mouth and sighed. She was content to eat the whole steer if she could.

Her eyes met his from across the table and her cheeks warmed at his statement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw: fight] Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Karen Calloway - 02-19-2022, 06:37 PM