Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He smiled at her comment about feeling like a princess.  "If I had to buy things for a lady for her to stay with me then I would be poorer than in money.  Getting things to make you and the children smile makes me richer than any man could be with or without money."  He winked.  "It does help to have the money to do it though.  Your smile makes me a very wealthy man."  He finished. 

Then nodding to the seamstresses.  "Thank you ladies for helping give her that smile.  I have a feeling she will be back often."  He chuckled.  "I don't think I will need your help myself of course."  He teased.  "I spent a bit of time at my tailor while you ladies were busy.  So, I will have a new proper suit as well and a nice little miniature suit for the young man back home."  He had asked about it from the tailor and found out there were such outfits that could be made, so of course, he had to get it.  He had a son now to take care of too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw: fight] Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 02-10-2022, 02:58 AM