Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

Lorn stayed but out of the way.  He wanted to be sure it all went well.  He of course was not seeing the changing of her clothing only the first dress.  He had already thought she was lovely... rather beautiful, by his own opinion, anyway.  Now, with the colors that fit her so nicely, the beauty shined.  He could not seem to take his eyes from her.  He waited a bit longer than expected and he saw the seamstress smiling brightly seeing his reaction.

Clearing his throat, he gave a bit of a ruddy red look to his cheeks, realizing he had been staring.  "If this is how her wedding dress will look, then I may need to have one of the men hold me up when I see you come down the aisle."  He said with an honest genuine tone to his voice.

Glancing at her, he smiled brightly, his love showing clearly.  Then he gave a look around.  "I know I am not to see the wedding dress, so I will leave you ladies getting all that is needed for the wedding and wedding trip."  He winked to Karen.  "I have a few telegraphs overseas to let my parents know what is going on here and make a few purchases of my own for the event."  He moved over to her, giving her a quick kiss and gave her a look pausing there once again, just thinking how lucky he was that not only was she a wonderful person, a beautiful soul, and loving mother, but also so beautiful.

"I will be back soon.  Get anything you need and things you want as well.  Maybe something for Heidi as well?  She is so excited to be a flower girl."  He chuckled.  "I know nothing about what to get for her to wear for that."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw: fight] Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 02-07-2022, 03:32 PM