Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He nodded.  "The garden perhaps?  I think it would have a section for some chairs and for us to stand in the front around the flowers if you like that?  As for Catholic, I am fine with that, though will we be able to get a priest since I am not of that faith?"  He wanted Heidi to learn about the Bible but make her own choices when she got old enough.  He wasn't so great about the idea of babies being able to have sins at birth.  So, they would have to decide that once they had their own children, but there was time for that.

"Do you know where your brother is now?"  He asked wondering if it could be arranged.  Though he wouldn't tell her his idea, just in case it didn't work out.  When she hugged his arm, he kissed the top of her head.  "Things will be okay, Sunshine.   I will be doing everything I can to make you and our family secure and happy."

The clerk came back and handed Karen what would be needed to bill to her account.  The coins he handed to Lorn.  "There you have it.  If there is anything else you need please let me know, Mr. Vaughn, and Miss Calloway."  He was pleasant and quite polite.  What might have been said back with the secretaries was something else.

Lorn stood up and shook the man's hand.  "I think that is all for now, thank you."  He then raised his hand to assist Karen off the chair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-10-2021, 08:17 AM