Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He gave her a fond look.  "Sunshine, have you not figured it out yet, you are about to be a very rich young woman.   You not knowing it, shows me just how true you are loving me not for my money."  He chuckled.  "What is mine is yours.  I will be sending a telegraph to my lawyer in London to change my will while we are in town as well.  You and the children are set for life, should everything continue to go well.  I have my own breeding stable there at home as well as a training/show arena, I am invested in my father's business back in Texas, and I own one of the Whitby carriage/stable businesses." 

He paused then remembered, "Oh, and being my parents only child, I inherit all that they own.  Though I hope that won't be for a long time.  Heidi will inherit from her birth mother's grandparents and  I put all that we got from when Cress died, into a trust for Heidi once she is 25 of age."

He didn't say it to brag, but to make sure she knew that 5 pounds each month was not too much for him to set up.  "I need to set up a trust for the twins as well." He mused as he thought about it.  He wanted them to have their own money even if he and Karen stayed living past the kids turned 25.

"I want you to wear bright and cheerful clothing.  Always.  You make my day brighter just being here.  I may need to cover my eyes when you wear brighter clothing."  He teased.  "But I want to see you in your most favorite color.  What is that by the way?"  He asked.  Then he continued.  "You put money on spending for you and the children.  They are taken care of.  This is for what you and they need now."

He pulled the carriage into the stable yard giving a wave to Gus, the youngest and newest stable boy.  "Hey there Gus." He responded when the boy came up to take the carriage in to be parked so the horse could be fed and rubbed down. 

"Hello, Mr. Vaughn.  You staying a bit or should I leave the mare hooked up to the carriage?  Hello, Ma'am."  He added politely.

Lorn responded.  "For a few hours so go ahead and unhook her and give her some spoiling, Gus."  He got down from the carriage and raised a hand up to help Karen down.  "Gus this is Mrs. Calloway, the future Mrs. Vaughn."  He introduced them with a very proud grin.  "Karen, this is Gus, he's one of the boys that works here after school."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-05-2021, 03:03 AM