Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He nodded.  "After the stables, we will go to the bank and set you up an account.  I will make sure some gets put in each month and it is for you to use as you which.  And if it isn't enough just let me know and I'll add to it.  Think 5 pounds a month is enough?"  He asked, knowing it was more than some staff got paid a month, but she would be his wife and he wanted to have all she needed for things she might want to buy. 

"When we pick a seamstress for you, I will have her bill my account and you get all outfits you want and what the children need too.  I just had the nanny take care of that too.  I have no idea what Heidi might need."  He chuckled.  "The boy, I will help with that when he gets old enough to join me in the stables.  He'll need some sturdy clothes for that."  He smiled.

"My ma has always had a large vegetable garden.  I was usually busy with Pa, but I loved having the fresh vegetables on the table."  He was thrilled that she was getting into this whole managing the house idea.  "Quilts will be nice."  He thought about yellow and nodded glancing at her.  "You are my sunshine, so make the house shine with your smile."  He grinned.

They were getting closer to the edge of the city and the stable was just inside the city line.  "We are almost there."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-04-2021, 04:36 PM