Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

Karen peered at Lorn as the carriage moved along. She smiled at him and said, "I have been meanin' ta get fabric for new frocks and such... But I am loathe to touch the money left from the sale of me house. I do need new frocks." Indeed, she'd been tightening her corset a little extra just to fit into her old clothes, most of which were dyed black due to mourning. But she was loathe to touch the money leftover from the sale of her house once it was finished. Karen was so busy talking to Lorn that she forgot about her cares for the moment.

She came to life, "Well, I was hopin' fer a big vegetable garden but I also wanted to plant more herbs than just mint. Ye see, I was a nurse and me studies were in homeopathic remedies..." She looped her arm around his and sighed in a good way. "I have lots of quilts, and I knit. D'ye mind if I throw blankets about fer the colors? And I think yellow is a lovely color for the walls, it would catch the sunlight just right and make it look golden..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Karen Calloway - 09-04-2021, 02:17 PM