Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

He nodded thinking about it as they rode on their way to town.  It was about an hour and a half ride, but he was in no hurry.  It was a normal trip to make. 

"I will ask some of the men at the stable, they would know who is good.  They have to get their uniforms for fancy events fitted and mended.  So, they would know quality and good costs.  I didn't deal with that kind of thing back in London, my late wife knew all the good places.  But with you, and Heidi getting old enough to need something more grown-up and less baby-like, and then our baby girl," he grinned at Karen, "we will need to find out who is good and set up an account.  I'll leave it to you to determine if someone is worth hiring or firing on that topic.  I wouldn't know what makes a good dress or not."  He chuckled.

As they drove he mentioned the remodeling ideas.  "I have sent a letter to the carpenter that I hired to redo the cottages.  I figure he could change that large drawing-room into three bedrooms and add a bathroom at the end of the hall that will be created.  However, I want you to work with a designer and furniture store to decide what they should look like inside, and the parlor is totally your room to do what you want with.  Just have the bills sent to me."  He didn't care how the rooms looked as long as the children and Karen were happy and comfortable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-03-2021, 07:00 PM