Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Finding a good match for the Vaughn family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

14 Posts
0 Threads

As they got behind the main garden and toward the path to the kitchen, Mrs. Pearson chuckled thinking of their employer.  "That indeed.  In many choices."  About then a little blond girl came running toward them.

"Oh, I think we have an escapee."  Mrs. Pearson grinned.  "This will be Miss Heidi."   When the little girl saw the two women, she slowed down and paused.  She wore a little light blue dress and her hair was curly around her shoulders with a matched blue ribbon just across her forehead.

"And where are you going, Miss Heidi?"

"I wanted to see horses."

"I see.  Well, we have a new maid, how about you meet her.  This is Miss Delilah."

Heidi looked at Delilah with a polite and curious look with blue eyes just so much like her father's.  "Hello."  She paused getting a look from Mrs. Pearson.  "Hello, Miss Dellala.  I am Heidi.  It is nice to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finding a good match for the Vaughn family - by Mrs. Pearson - 09-14-2021, 08:30 PM