Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Break From the Drama [Pavilion and Fairground]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"

Alice listened as he answered her question. Frowning, she lifts both brown before twisting her lips in thought. Damn... Well, if it was not him... Who? Oh well... Sighing, she looks almost... Disappointed. She would have loved for him to be the one to have taken the bastard down. Magnus had not always been a monster, but something had happened and he turned out that way. Even though Alice could be a witch, there were some levels that she didn't wish to go and would not go. 

"Almost a pity to hear such a confession.... I was hoping to shake the hand of the man that had done it."

Waiting for the shock of her statement to wear off, Alice looked back up to him. Sitting up once more, she moves to sit on the edge of the bench. 

"I know that is a rather harsh thing to say... I know how my brother was. He had lost all of his kindness and had become a monster... Innocent people lost their lives to someone who was harsh and cruel. They did not deserve that... No one does."

Chuckling at his question, she would move to scoot over on the bench, giving him room to sit beside her. Reaching up, she brushes her fingers through the loose strands from her face... Getting them out of her eyes. Keeping her attention on him, she offers a tender smile, which softens her face. She was a beautiful woman, an elegant woman... 

"With a question like that, you should sit down."

Should he join her, Alice would regain her composure, her hands folding into her lap, her fingers clasping together.

"I fair well.. I have been in London continuing my studies...  I returned home due to the funeral. I will be in town for a while, I guess... Maybe we can get have tea and get acquainted. I have heard you have some interesting stories to tell."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by [Abandoned] Alice Carrington - 07-25-2021, 03:23 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 11:52 AM