Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Break From the Drama [Pavilion and Fairground]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"

Always sweet, do nothing wrong Pearl... If she had known that she would certainly be gritting her teeth, but she did not so all was well... For now. Why had she invited him to the Pavilion? Better question... Why wouldn't she? She wanted to know things... Learn things and who better to do that with than the wonderful Mr. Culpepper, right? She always had a motive... Always had a reason... Maybe it was innocent, maybe it wasn't just depended on the other party and what plans she had for them. No harm, no foul... Right?

Hearing the baritone voice, she smiled... Her expectations of someone that she beckoned never failed. Arising from her spot, she stands.

"Of course I do..."

When he extended his hand, Alice took it and she gave him a firm handshake. The polite smile appeared for a moment before it turned soft and inviting.

"Do you? And where did you go? You seem to have done well for yourself, Mr. Culpepper..."

When he asked if she was okay, she would stifle a breath... Damnit, she would have to put on a bit of a show. Sitting down, she motions for him to sit with her on the bench. Her body rigid as she sat against the hard wood of the bench. She took a moment as she seemed to recompose herself. Shifting, she bows her head.

"I... I s'pose I am... It has been a hard time.... I am sure you understand."

Clearing her throat, she furrows her brow as she turns somewhat towards him.

"I know with your... Experience... I know he was not a perfect person... Far from it."

Tilting her head, she drags her teeth across her bottom lip.

"Did you... Were you the one that caught him?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by [Abandoned] Alice Carrington - 07-25-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 11:52 AM