Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Break From the Drama [Pavilion and Fairground]

22 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 6'0"

He was curious as to why he had received a note from one of the Carrington sisters, much to his surprise. The three beauties held little interest for him at the moment, so why did Alice invite him to the pavilion? His curiosity got the better of him and he arrived just as she was sitting down. His brooding blue eyes were on the eldest of the three and he tilted his head ever so slightly in his study of her. "You wanted to see me, Miss Carrington?" he asked in his baritone.

There was a time when he would have gladly tried to pursue one of the beauties, Pearl, perhaps, but Alice was winsome as well and she seemed more interested than her sisters if she was sending him notes. His hands went behind his back and he approached the young woman, then he offered her a hand to shake. "I remember you and your sisters from when you were younger... before I went of to school." He gave a light smile, then it disappeared into a frown. "Are you quite alright?" he then asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 11:52 AM