Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

Lorn grinned caught up in looking at how lovely she looked in the dress.  Then he pulled off his cowboy hat showing his white hair all combed nicely and followed Karen into the house.  "To be honest, Mrs. Pearson had that idea.  Though I will remember it from now on if I get that kind of smile.  The scent of lavender made him want to be closer to her, well, the look of her did that on its own.

He waited till she had her shawl, and he opened the door to let her go out.  Closing the door behind her, once she had gone to the front porch, he put his hat back on.  "You look quite lovely.  Well, you always do, but that dress is quite fine."  He said with his blue looking her over again with approval and enjoyment in the view.

He would walk her over to the carriage and extend a hand to assist her up into the open carriage.   Mr. Pearson gave Karen a wink of joy seeing the young couple together, but other than that he presented a proper driver's manner.

"I have been looking forward to this all day, and had trouble keeping my brains on the job today."  He commented waiting for her to sit before getting in the carriage himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? - by Lorn Vaughn - 05-20-2021, 12:13 AM