Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls [Market, Shops and Spas]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan was surprised that the man asked him to address him so intimately and he couldn't help a small frown. He tilted his head a little when the man mentioned the gentry mamas, and there was a sparkle of the eye. Convinced that they would become friends, was he? Tristan's interest certainly grew.

"Tristan," Tristan reintroduced himself informally, when the artist was done talking. He sat back, a little more relaxed now and he added with a small smile: "I shall do my best to shelter you from the marriage market." Then he continued more seriously: "Now, as for the clinic, I already have my own. With all due respect, but it would seem wise to me to pay house visits, if you could give the the addresses of these people, rather than opening a public clinic for the poor. It might be a breach of the poor law and compete with the work house infirmary." After all, poor people who couldn't provide for themselves were supposed to go to the work house. "And if other doctors find out that I am offering free medical service, they might accuse me of spoiling the market. I too would prefer to keep a low profile in this matter, especially since I am a newcomer."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls - by Tristan Wells - 04-29-2021, 07:05 AM