Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not Bored [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Oh dear, she was really quite tipsy, wasn't she? And yet Tristan chuckled a little. He downed the rest of his wine. "Right, drink some more water, and I suggest you don't touch the rest of that wine.

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"Y... You know what?" she asked. "I... I... I think it might be time to stop too," she said disjointedly. Her hand went over her mouth and she just started to giggle even more. Then it turned into laughter.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

704 Posts
11 Threads

"What?" he asked, rather confused. But he couldn't help a smile when she began to laugh. It really wasn't funny - or shouldn't be. If she was in a different context, it could actually have been quite dangerous. But she was safe here and well... it was a little bit funny. He was starved for entertainment. "Yeah... stopping sounds like a plan," he said gently.

327 Posts
9 Threads

She stopped laughing and leaned back in the chair, closing her eyes. "I'd forgotten how wine makes me feel." She giggled again.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"You should probably go to bed..." Tristan commented. "You look like you're ready to slip out of your chair."

327 Posts
9 Threads

"Mmm, carry me," she mumbled sleepily, then there was a little bit of a snore. She had passed out!

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan blushed a little. This was awkward. She was very drunk indeed. "Let's not do that, shall we?" he said. He rose and walked over, gently pushing her shoulder to rouse her. "Pippa, wake up, you should go to bed."

327 Posts
9 Threads

"Mmmm," she hummed, curling up in the chair instead. Between the drunkenness and her exhaustion, she was done in by the good doctor. She let out a deep sigh in her sleep, looking more peaceful than he had probably ever seen her.

704 Posts
11 Threads

He really had worked himself into trouble, hadn't he? He sighed. "Right... Let's at least get you on the sofa, where you'll lie more comfortably. Come on." He put a hand under her arm, trying to help.. well... pull her up.

327 Posts
9 Threads

She smelled lovely, of soap and freshly baked bread... well, her breath was kickin' from the wine, but that was to be expected. She was kind of like a rag doll as he moved her.