Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not Bored [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"That's alright," Tristan quickly said when he saw her reaction. "I wasn't offended." he had been a little offended, but he realized that he himself had created this situation by inviting her into such an informal setting. He shook his head and chuckled, trying to ease the tension. "I suppose I have grown a little lonely and am not used to talking about myself..."

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"Even still, I am afraid I am never so bold as that." She set the wine glass down for the moment, feeling like her head was swimming. She thought about going to lie down.... with him. STOP it.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Well, that's..." he stopped and frowned. For the first time since they had started drinking he noticed her body language, and he realized that the wine was probably affecting her a lot more than it was affecting him. "Are you alright?" he asked.

327 Posts
9 Threads

"Just... just a bit flush," she said and gave a breathy laugh. She wasn't so drunk that she was slurring her words, but she was close with a glass and a half of wine thus far. "I don't often imbibe on wine," it wasn't like it was brandy or anything, but it also wasn't water.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"I'm sorry." Tristan said. "I shouldn't have filled up your glass without asking, then. Let me get you some water." And he set his own glass down, made his way downstairs to the kitchen and returned with a pitcher and a glass. He handed her a glass of water. "Here. You best drink some water. You don't have to finish the wine if you don't want to."

327 Posts
9 Threads

By the time he was back upstairs, she was burying her face in her hands in both chagrin and dismay that she was tipsy. The wine had definitely gotten to her. Pippa took the glass of water gratefully and sipped, "Thank you," she muttered, not rudely so, but tipsily. The water was good.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan sat down and looked at her rather concerned. "I'm sorry... this is my fault," he said, shaking his head. He had selfishly exposed a young woman who was under his responsibility to drinking just because he was lonely. The poor child looked miserable.

327 Posts
9 Threads

"I could have said no," she laughed softly. She finished the water off quickly, having realized she was thirsty for actual water and nod alcohol. It didn't help the buzz go away though. Instead, she just felt increasingly flushed and warm.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan picked up his wine and sat back. "I suppose..." he said. "Well, you best drink enough water, and I hope you won't be sick in the morning."

327 Posts
9 Threads

"I hope not either," she quipped and giggled, feeling slightly sloppy now. Goodness. That was the last time she was going to touch wine for a while.