Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work-Shy Kid Looking for Work [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

"That I did," he said, "Took me a while to get it started, but there's something about the smell of freshly sawed wood that makes it exciting to build your own house." He babbled a little as he led the way toward the upstairs, a decent-sized room was up there. There was a comfortable-looking bed made with unfinished pine that looked rustic but fitting, a table and chairs that the kid could do his eating at if he wanted to be alone, and a chest of drawers. He said, "I provided you with the basic needs, it is up to you to furnish your room as you see fit beyond the furniture here." He clicked the button to turn on the light, and the sound of the bulb kicking on could be heard in a buzz of electricity. "Lights if you want them." He clicked it back off. Then he showed Noah around the house, to where the bathroom was with the mosaic floor tiling that was particularly artistic. Uriel Meijer had built something lovely and welcoming. When the tour of the house was over, he showed him where things were outside, such as the chicken coop and the foundation of a barn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work-Shy Kid Looking for Work - by Uriel Meijer - 03-25-2021, 05:13 PM