Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work-Shy Kid Looking for Work [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

"That long, eh?" he murmured the question knowingly, "I'll show you about after you've finished eating. Yoivey, you must be famished." He took a bite of his sandwich before turning back to the table and sitting down. He eyed the kid and chewed thoughtfully for a long pause. Upon setting his sandwich down on his plate, he steepled his fingers, "One thing you won't have to worry about is food here. You will be fed as much as you want to eat, and you do not need to ask to help yourself to my larder. I have plenty." He would, of course, make sure Kitty knew about all of this, after all, she was a stubborn lady. Ah, but he loved her so, but she would have to face it that she needed to rest until the baby came and that was that. That and Uriel was stretched thin. He thought about hiring a housekeeper too, but that was only a thought at the moment.

"You'll move in as soon as you're ready, and you're going to get a full night of sleep and wake whenever you want the next day, but after that I am going to ask that you rise before the sun comes up because that is when the day begins. You'll start work after your day of rest, which will give you a chance to settle in. The plan is to tend to the animals first, get them happy. Right now, we only have chickens, the dog, and a horse." He paused and then said, "I'll explain it as we go along."

Uriel was quite the talker, a very friendly fellow it seemed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work-Shy Kid Looking for Work - by Uriel Meijer - 03-19-2021, 04:39 PM