Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] This Is Ours Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

"Ok, human meat it is then!" Caelan said. Taking note of where the litlle brat was, Caelan went straight for the older boy. Caelan ran for the boy but made sure the boy's body blocked any possible shot the brat might have from his sling shot. As he got closer to the boy, he tried to stab him in his stomach. It would be a shame to kill the two boys. Caelan really liked living here. He would have to find another place to live if he gutted these fuckers. And right now, he was trying to imagine how well the little brat would fit within his elder brother.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah jumped back and took another step back when the boy actually tried to stab him in the stomach. Oh shit! That could have been lethal. "How would you like a rope around your neck!" he shouted out. He tried to stab the boy in the arm.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James screamed when the boy attacked him brother and tried to stab him. He wanted to do something, but he was afraid to do anything, lest he hurt Noah. "Stop!" he screamed, and he began to cry.

61 Posts
2 Threads

[Content warning: Crude and vulgar language]

"I'm gonna cut off your dick and feed it to your brother." Caelan told the boy. "And I hope you'll stay alive to see it. I have to decide whether I'm gonna cook it first or not." He stepped forward to the boy as he moved back. Then he moved his arm out of harm's way at the boy's attack. "You can still leave. I'm only defending myself here."

He moved in again with a sweep of his hand toward the boy. Did he really want to hurt him? This was his first real knife fight, but he had no choice. They broke into his house and refused to leave. The older boy said bad things to him and the little boy tried to hurt him with his sling shot. He had to do something. He had to. All in self defense. He couldn't be hanged for defending himself. Caelan thought, trying to make himself believe it.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah jumped back again. Oh shit, this guy would actually kill him if he could. Time for a change of plan. "Fine!" he said bitterly. "We'll leave you alone." He was aware of James crying. Apparently this was not the safe hide out he had thought. They'd leave for now and he'd beat this guy up sometime when he was unarmed.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James still cried. He wanted to help his brother, but he stood nailed to the ground. He had had people threaten them before, but he hadn't ever had someone trying to kill his brother.

61 Posts
2 Threads

[Content warning: Crude and vulgar language]

As much as he was surprised the boy relented so quickly, Caelan was quite relieved. He really wanted the little brat's sling shot. Oh well, he'll probably see him on the street and out of his brother's sight, he would attack the brat and get it. He'll wait. Until then, he thought, he had better start locking the windows. Unless one was broken, then he would need some wood and a hammer and nails. In the meantime...

..."Get the fuck out and never let me see you here again or I will feed your dick to your brother. Raw!" His tone told those listening that he was serious.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah packed up their things and then helped his little brother climb through the window. He didn't say anything to the boy's threat until he was halfway through. Then he turned to face the boy. "I'd watch my back from now on, if I were you. I know some people who can make you disappear."

61 Posts
2 Threads

[Content Warning: More crude and vulgar language.]

Caelan just ran at the boy with his knife still out, wanting the other to just get the fuck out of his life. He already knew he had to watch himself on the streets more after tonight. And he would have to watch out for locking the windows. Whatever little security he once felt, he certainly wouldn't be able to feel it again. And he wanted these two fuckers to pay for stealing that from him! Yes, he thought to himself, he would take the little brat's sling shot the next time he saw them. That would teach them.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah jumped down, out to the other side, when the boy ran towards him with the knife. "Fuck you! We'll kill you later!" And he and James ran away.