Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] This Is Ours Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James screamed and let go of the pebble. He didn't wait to see whether it hit the attacker, but darted away.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

As Caelan ran toward the little brat, he let loose the pebble in his sling shot. Luckily, it went by his head without hitting it. Caelan ended up where the kid was only to see peripherally that the older boy was coming toward him. Now he would be the problem. Caelan stopped and put his hand in his pocket and took out his knife.

"Okay, boy." Caelan said. "Now what do you wanna do?" He quickly looked at the little brat hoping he wasn't reloading his damned slingshot. He made a mental note that if he came through this night in one piece, he would have to get a sling shot. He figured he could practice in one of the parks or by the sea.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Alas, the pebble hit Noah on the cheek. "AAAAAAGH! Bloody hell, James!" he shouted. But there was hardly time to recover. He saw the other boy pull his own knife and stepped back. He wanted to see where James was. The kid had darted away and was somewhere behind him. But he dared not turn his eyes away from the intruder now that he held a knife. "Find your own place. We were here first!" Noah said, holding up his knife. He wanted to sit down. His cheek was hurting like hell and he could feel some blood trickle down from where the rock had scraped his skin.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Oops.

No time to apologize. James ran to the back of the room, behind Noah and searched his pocket for a pebble only to find he had none.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"I live here!" Yelled Caelan, not believing the bullshit the kid was saying. "Just because you came in here earlier than me today, doesn't mean anything. I was here yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. I forget how long I've stayed here, but I don't remember seein you until tonight." He stared at the kid and looked over where he thought the lil brat had run to. He had a weird idea of allowing them to stay only for the night. He could lock himself in the bedroom and place the bureau against the door for protection in case the boys might want to attack him as he slept. That idea quickly was turned down by Caelan's sense of self preservation. Unless... "You can stay tonight if you want but I want the br-kid's sling shot as rent. Otherwise, get the hell out! You ain't welcome here!"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh boohoo, go and cry!" Noah mocked the other boy. "We don't take orders from some little whore's child, so go to hell and leave us alone, or I'll gut ye!" He tightened his grip around the hold of his knife.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Yeah! Go to hell!" James echoed. He found a piece of glass near the window and loaded his slingshot with that.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Again, Caelan couldn't believe his ears. "Leave you alone?" Caelan repeated the boy. "You're in my home. I'm telling you to leave me alone and the get the hell outta here! Come on boy, I'm hungry, I always wondered what human meat tasted like." Once again, thoughts of meat pies, Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd came to mind. He hoped he could scare the kid. If not, he wasn't against cutting him. It was self defense, after all.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

[Content warning: Crude, incestuous language]

"Then go suck your mum's cunt. I'm sure you get a reduction," said Noah, because it was totally a good idea to rile up somebody who held a knife.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Yeah! Go back to the brothel you came from!" James chimed in.