Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done? [Market, Shops and Spas]

195 Posts
7 Threads

Height: 5'8''

He had learned that his son had been sacked and gotten in trouble with the law. He had revisited the inside of a cell. He had barely slept, and then he had been in that court room that made him sick to the stomach. He had been on edge even before this argument had started, and Lottie's mere hint at what she didn't say was the spark that set off the dynamite. 

"Don't!" he thundered and he rose with such force that his chair fell back, while he slammed his hand down on the table.

He had told her once, because she had to know, and but had not accepted any questions about details and had told her never to mention it or ask about it again. This mere hint in front of Joe...

He breathed heavily. He was furious and yet ashamed of his own reaction. He turned and marched out of the room, fled the house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done? - by William Blacke - 02-22-2021, 06:49 PM