or Register?

[Complete] Tea fer Two [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

286 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

He didn't have to steal a kiss, she was giving them to him after all. His lips accepted hers, and greedily wanted more.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Joe," she murmured against his lips... Her arms lifted around him and she leaned into him. She was breathless again, filled with wonder at her greed for the kisses. Her hands started to knead restlessly at his back and she broke the kiss to press her forehead to the crook of his neck. She shouldn't be letting him kiss her, nor should she be kissing him! But the pull was irresistable.

Finally, she said, "You make my head spin."

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe joyfully accepted the touch and affection Pearl was giving him. This must be what it meant to be a man. Her pulling away from his lips, allowed him to breathe too.
Joe merely stood there silent feeling her form close against his own. It was a delight and he gently embraced her like a precious package: she was a pearl after all. Tongues could wag and whisper, and they should probably stop, but that was easier said than done in the moment.

"You cloud my 'ead too, Miss" Joe answered unnecessarily formally, but he wasn't quite thinking straight.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She lifted her head to look into his eyes, her big browns almost luminous as they peered. Her mouth, extra pink from kisses, curled upward into a soft smile.

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe stared into her eyes and wanted to lose himself in them. An overload of beauty for the senses.  He felt as happy as a young lad and didn't know why. But eventually the love fog began to clear from his brain.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this, like this." he sighed. "what would our families say?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"My family wouldn't be happy no matter who I pick," she said softly. "Except for my papa. He'd like you."

286 Posts
8 Threads

"Maybe.  Then there's my family to meet.  I don't know what they'll think.  We've known each other, what, barely a week, and I don't want to make bother for you, me, our families. I don't want to see you hurt, again.  Once were plenty. We should take it slow.  Not gran in nunnery slow, but slow."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I agree," she said, "slow." Her head found his shoulder to rest upon. She was going to be slow to pull away, but it would happen eventually.

286 Posts
8 Threads

He stood there quietly savouring the moment as she rested upon him.

"You're sweeter than the pie."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She smiled and pressed another kiss. Then she reluctantly pulled away. "Thank you..." She whispered. "You had better go before we get into trouble with each other," she chuckled.